Fly On the Wall

Friday, October 30, 2015

"She's really pretty, I mean, not like, so pretty that I want to take her picture all the time, but still pretty." - Yikes, you're hard to please.
Posted by Unknown at 1:27 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (6)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • "She's really pretty, I mean, not like, so pretty ...
      • "I think I'm going vegitarian. I mean, like, I'll ...
      • "I studied all day, like ALL DAY for the Book of M...
      • "She went to FHE and came back under the influence...
      • "Well, I AM eating for two, and I'm so hungry all ...
      • "I know that I need to go on my mission. Last nigh...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.